Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Post.

Well, I am home in the United States, so this is the bookend to my summer blog. I got home after a half hour taxi ride to the airport, a four hour flight to Milan, a nine hour flight to New York City, an hour long subway ride, a six hour bus ride to Rochester and a half hour car ride home. It was a long day. I had a great time in Lebanon and it was kind of strange to be home at first. Now I'm looking for a job in New York City and will be moving there in a few weeks. I thought I would just list a few things that will be different now that I am the U.S.

1. I will have to get used to seeing squirrels and not lizards all over the place.

2. I won't see fireworks four or five times a night, every night.

3. Drivers are less crazy.

4. Any trip in New York is longer than any trip in Lebanon because New York state is like 10 times the size of Lebanon.

So, that's about it. I will post more pictures though soon, when I feel like it. Thanks for reading.

Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment